Child Care 6 Days a Week
About Us: Precious Treasures is a one-of-a-kind center for families throughout the Valley. We are the only facility that offers flexible child care, 6 days a week. We help to ensure happy families 24 hours a day. Precious Treasures was an initiative of Kay Woods, who was working in a corporate position at the Regents of the University of San Francisco (UCSF), earning a good living. Eventually, Kay, who had a discussion with her mother about compassionate child care, decided to open her child care center that her mother dreamed about.
Since Kay started Precious Treasures in 2002, the center has grown more quickly to her great pleasure and surprise 4400 sq. ft. grew. This made Kay resign from the University (UCSF), return to Arizona and involve herself fully with the childcare center.
Scheduling on your terms
Working with parents
• A safe, structured, educational, and
• Child care services 6 days a week
• Children ages one to 12 years old
• Full-time, part-time and drop-in
• State of Arizona licensed facility
• Fingerprint / CPR / first aid certified staff
• Inspection reports upon request
• Security services
• Reasonable rates
• Online scheduling and payments
• Tuition credits for free childcare
• Gift certificates are available
• Full-time program is offered 3 days a week
We offer reasonable rate plans on all of our child care services. This allows you to get affordable care for your child 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. Set up childcare with us today.